Exclusive Member-Only Benefit to Kick Off Your Week
Membership goes beyond discounts. It's about providing you with valuable tools and education to keep you updated on the latest topics and trends within the profession. Member Monday is just one of the many benefits of ISM membership. Every Monday, as a member, you receive an exclusive resource delivered to your inbox. From tools to templates to leading industry articles, start your week off with practical and useful resources!
Are you a member -Make sure you receive Member Monday?
Opt into "Education" (ISM Education, Certification, Events & Content) in your communications preferences within My Account to receive these valuable tools.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is causing organizations to rethink how they approach supply chain and organizational resiliency. Disruptions to supply, production, demand and logistics, among others, have challenged traditional operating processes while bringing about opportunities for new strategies and approaches to sourcing, supplier relationship management and remote working possibilities.
Making resiliency a priority can enable supply organizations to improve their vulnerabilities, move forward and be prepared for the next crisis. Get started with the link below.
Human Rights Policies are typically developed at the enterprise level, and apply to the entire company. You may be asked to develop one for your supply management organization or to assist your suppliers in developing their own.
Access a free template and tool used to create a human rights policy.
As the U.S. health-care industry stares down rising costs, quality maintenance challenges, and possibly more government reforms, supply management practitioners seek elective solutions.
This article is designed to help you better understand the significance and importance of the changes happening within the medical supply chain and how they impact you.
In this webinar members will learn more about:
- The research results latest results from ISM’s coronavirus impact research series
- Macro view of impact over time to the global supply chain including data on lead times, manufacturing capacity, as well as insights into revenue projections and customer demand
- An overview of Rapid Ratings Stress Test and insights into global supplier health
- Discussion on trends and tips for consideration on managing supplier risk
In this article, you will learn the answer to the question:
"Why are purchasers and suppliers so often disappointed by the results of strategic sourcing, and how can they stop the value leaking out of their hard-won contracts?"
In addition, the article covers:
- Main areas of "Value Leakage"
- Satisfaction of different negotiation relationships
- How often is targeted value actually realized
- Differences between high and low performers
- and more