ISM2021 Annual Conference
The ISM Annual Conference will be taking place in... you decide! This will be a series of virtual events leading up to the culminating annual conference with amazing keynotes, workshops, education sessions, networking and more surprises. You can view from your home office, cubicle, couch or porch swing.
Beyond the education and networking, each attendee will be able to participate in a benchmarking research project focused on key areas that impact the profession. The earlier you register, the more you get to participate in. Don't miss the event of the year! A 360⁰ perspective of the hottest topics impacting the profession presented in tracks based on roles. So whether you are a senior executive, a category manager or entering the profession, there is content designed for you.
May Conference Agenda At-A-Glance
Opening General Session
Indra Nooyi,Chairman & CEO of PepsiCo (2006-2018)
It’s All About Diversity! How Procurement Will Drive the Future of Corporate Responsibility
Tiffany Hickerson,Vice President, Kearney
Shelley Stewart,Managing Partner, Bottom Line Advisory
Workforce of the Future (is Here Now)
Cheryl D'Cruz-Young,Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Melissa Swift,Senior Client Partner, Global Leader, Workforce Transformation, Korn Ferry
Ron North,ice President of Global Sourcing and Real Estate for Ingram Micro
Seth Steinberg,Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Donna Donato ,CEO, Americas Region, Chain IQ
From Pest to Partner: Transform Your Relationships and Create Value Inside and Outside Your Company
Victoria Meyer,President, Progressio Global
Don't Miss the Innovation Mini Con on March 10th
Get Insight Into Consumer Trends and the Drive for Innovation
Jeremy Gutsche, MBA, CFA, is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning innovation expert, "one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet" (The Sun Newspaper) and the CEO of Trend Hunter—the world's #1 trend website and innovation consultancy with over 3 Billion views and more than 10,000 innovation projects completed. His team specializes in filtering opportunity and making change happen during times of chaos and change. In total, his team is relied on by 700 brands, billionaires, CEOs and world leaders to predict and create the future, including Google, Sony, Disney, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, IBM and Adidas. He's even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars!
Business Powerhouse | Globally Renowned Leader
- Chairman & CEO of PepsiCo (2006-2018)
- Member Board of Directors, Amazon
- Member, MIT Corporation
Former Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of PepsiCo Indra Nooyi is a business powerhouse, globally renowned for leading the company through a decade of tremendous growth and change.
The first of four conference events, the Innovation "mini con" is a three-hour session that delivers:
- A powerful keynote from a business thought leader on the impact and tools and tactics to have a culture that fosters innovation
- Hear from the profession and real business cases of innovation in action
- Break into smaller, role-based groups to network and discuss innovation in your own organization
- Start working on your action plan for 2021 and beyond
The second of four conference events, the Talent "mini con" is a two-hour session that delivers:
- Award-winning authors and thought leaders on transformational change will discuss leadership and soft skills that get results
- Hear from the profession and real business cases of talent management in action
- Break into smaller, role-based groups to work through a mini-workshop exercies
- Continue building and working on your action plan for 2021 and beyond
ISM World Main Conference
The main conference delivers 3-days of action packed education, inspiration, networking, solutions building and more. This portion of the conference helps you dig deeper into a broad catalog of procurement and supply chain related topics, supplier solutions and peer-to-peer network building.
- Hear from highly sought after keynotes who are thought leaders and visionaries on change management and innovation
- Attend a wide variety of breakout sessions designed for various career levels from senior leaders to emerging professionals
- Celebrate the profession's stars from Richter Scholars and 30 Under 30 Supply Chain Stars to the most prestigious award, the J. Shipman Gold Medal winner
- Participate as a judge in the final rounds of the ISM Student Case Competition
- Hear and discuss the "State of the Profession" and what it means for the future
- Complete your action plan and workbook
... and much more. These 3 days are designed for an optimal virtual experience.
Future Mini Con
The last of four conference events, the Future "mini con" is a three-hour session that delivers:
- A recap of the main conference highlighting key topics impacting the future of the profession
- A deeper dive into the research exposing trends and predictions for the future and insights and tips for planning
- A wrap-up and individual working time completing your action plan for 2021 and beyond
* Must register prior to pre-conference sessions (one day event scheduled in spring 2021) and participate in the State of the Profession research survey before the cut-off deadline.
Sign up for conference updates!
Connect Your Solutions with Conference Attendees
A valuable part of the ISM Annual Conference experience has always been the opportunity for attendees and suppliers to connect. This year, we have created unique opportunities to be able to share your solutions in a virtual conference environment. Learn about exhibit and sponsorship opportunities or connect with our team to develop a unique sponsorship experience that fits your goals.