Preparing for Successful Negotiations
Companies struggle with the pace of a demanding workload and often do not get the best possible long-term deal in their negotiation process. Gaining clarity of requirements and expectations will drive an optimized negotiation strategy. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you will be able to align stakeholders to gain the upper hand at the negotiation table through various tools. You’ll gain skills to master the balance of negotiation as being both a scientific approach and a fine art. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Items to Negotiate:
- Understand that negotiation is a process, not just an event.
- Review what to negotiate and the multiple steps to be successful.
- Value of Requirements:
- Learn how to assist stakeholders in defining needs vs wants.
- Segment Suppliers:
- Review four type of suppliers within your organization and four types of customers.
- Value to Communication Alignment:
- Review two approaches to communicate with suppliers and gain negotiation power.
- Stakeholders’ Commitments to Success:
- Learn proactive profiling of stakeholder engagement to determine their commitment to success and how it impacts a successful negotiation.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.