Sourcing strategies are based on requirement clarity. Determining the appropriate mechanism to obtain supplier capabilities drives an effective and efficient outcome. As a supply management professional, supplier responses can be confusing. In this ISM sourcing course, you’ll learn how to apply evaluation tools to select the best option. Upon completing the course, you’ll understand how to align the appropriate mechanism to a supplier portfolio and leverage online capabilities to streamline procurement. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- RFx Process:
- Learn a proven RFx process.
- Explore the basic sequence, goals and benefits of using a proven process for qualifying suppliers.
- RFx Tool:
- Learn to evaluate and select the right RFx tool for each situation.
- Understand how to use different RFx tools based on needs.
- Suppliers Objectively:
- Use a structured process and proven tools to compare options and select the best supplier for the job.
- Learn about eAuctions to source suppliers as an alternative to the RFx process.
- Discover how the eAuction approach works and when it works best.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.