Companies struggle with the pace of a demanding workload and often do not get the best possible long-term deal in their negotiation process. Gaining clarity of requirements and expectations will drive an optimized negotiation strategy. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you will be able to align stakeholders to gain the upper hand at the negotiation table through various tools. You’ll gain skills to master the balance of negotiation as being both a scientific approach and a fine art. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Items to Negotiate:
- Understand that negotiation is a process, not just an event.
- Review what to negotiate and the multiple steps to be successful.
- Value of Requirements:
- Learn how to assist stakeholders in defining needs vs wants.
- Segment Suppliers:
- Review four type of suppliers within your organization and four types of customers.
- Value to Communication Alignment:
- Review two approaches to communicate with suppliers and gain negotiation power.
- Stakeholders’ Commitments to Success:
- Learn proactive profiling of stakeholder engagement to determine their commitment to success and how it impacts a successful negotiation.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.