Supplier relationship management (SRM) continues to grow in focus, but not without dedicated effort. Research indicates that companies who consider SRM important will make significant investments in it. In this ISM supplier management course, you will learn to effectively leverage a framework of supplier relationships, and how the ROI can be substantial for world-class companies. You’ll gain advanced skills in supplier relations to support your organization’s goals and advance your career.
Member Price: $135.00
- SRM Across Industry:
- Learn how research supports how most companies are recognizing SRM’s importance and growth over the next three to five years.
- Potential Value to be Gained:
- Understand how SRM programs require continuous improvement to gain full value.
- Framework for Success:
- Learn how category strategies should align supplier portfolios and individual supplier relationships.
- SRM Investments:
- Compare your SRM investment to other procurement investments.
- Future SRM Development Strategies:
- Understand how global leaders are planning significant investments in employees and skills.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.