Introduction to Supplier Relationship Management
In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn how to prioritize and manage different types of relationships. Upon completing this foundational supplier management course, you will understand how alignment between organizational strategy and supplier performance provides a critical path to success. You’ll discover how the value of strong relationships will greatly enhance your intended expectations as well as how this newfound skill will help you advance in your career. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Key Terms for Supplier Relationship Management:
- Gain a high-level overview of what supplier relationship management is and why it’s vital to the health of the supply chain.
- Discover the key terms used in this practice.
- Benefits of Managing Supplier Relationships:
- Learn three surprising statistics that will convince you that you want to be a customer of choice.
- The Right Strategy for Each Supplier:
- Get started with the supplier strategy matrix.
- Learn how to use it to combine your knowledge of your suppliers and your knowledge of your own organization to pick the best strategy for each of your suppliers.
- Visiting Your Suppliers:
- Explore some of the reasons you might want to visit your suppliers on-site and face-to-face.
- Supplier Conditioning:
See how you can use this technique to set expectations and boundaries for your suppliers.
- Learn to influence suppliers with supplier conditioning.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.