Effective negotiation drives winning for both sides. But research shows that buyers and suppliers do not achieve a contract’s full value during implementation or execution. Value is compromised due to differences in strategic- versus tactical-negotiation perspectives. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, learn strategies and understand them in a practical way through a case study. This negotiation class will provide you with new skills to enhance your negotiation effectiveness. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Global Research:
- Understand benchmark data on contract value realized by the buyer (customer) and suppliers.
- Contrasting Perspectives on Negotiation:
- View common characteristics of low performers vs high performers.
- A Model for Strategic Negotiation:
- See the power of a principled-based, joint problem-solving negotiation approach.
- A Negotiation Competent Organization:
- Learn what it takes to build a negotiation competent organization.
- Measure negotiation success in four dimensions.
- Case Study:
- Learn how a high technology company strategically aligned with a sole source supplier to gain advantage.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.