Effective negotiation drives winning for both sides. But research shows that buyers and suppliers do not achieve a contract’s full value during implementation or execution. Value is compromised due to differences in strategic- versus tactical-negotiation perspectives. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, learn strategies and understand them in a practical way through a case study. This negotiation class will provide you with new skills to enhance your negotiation effectiveness.
Member Price: $135.00
- Global Research:
- Understand benchmark data on contract value realized by the buyer (customer) and suppliers.
- Contrasting Perspectives on Negotiation:
- View common characteristics of low performers vs high performers.
- A Model for Strategic Negotiation:
- See the power of a principled-based, joint problem-solving negotiation approach.
- A Negotiation Competent Organization:
- Learn what it takes to build a negotiation competent organization.
- Measure negotiation success in four dimensions.
- Case Study:
- Learn how a high technology company strategically aligned with a sole source supplier to gain advantage.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.