Cost and Price Concepts
Differentiating cost and price concepts is a strategic advantage for an organization and a unique and valuable skill to possess as a supply management professional. Often, cost and price are generically interchanged, resulting in missed opportunities. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn the unique attributes of cost and price and how to manage and source accordingly. You’ll understand how cost and price analyses are complimentary and serve as springboards from a tactical to a strategic approach. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Cost vs Price Concepts:
- Learn differentiating aspects between cost and price, and how each evolve over time.
- Unique Roles for Cost and Price:
- Understand how supply management professionals need to engage differently with a cost focused vs price focused environment.
- Calculating Pricing Windows:
- Understand and align a price to three profit ranges.
- Pricing Methods Best Practices:
- Learn the eight general pricing methods that drive engagement strategies.
- Challenge Supplier Pricing:
- Learn ways to prepare data sets that gain power over supplier pricing strategies.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.