Talent Mini Con
The second event of the ISM World 2021 Conference kicks off in April. This 2-hour education and networking event is focused on personal leadership impact, soft skills for the future and how best to leverage strengths of diverse teams. Led by emcees and keynote speakers, Mandy Flint and Elisabet Vinberg Hearn, this event is sure to kick off your action plans for personal leadership development and leadership skill development within your teams.
- Learn how we can all be leaders through influence, no matter our roles
- Understand the impact of diverse teams in a culture of innovation and success
- Hear ISM's story of cultural and leadership change following this framework (winners of "Best Companies to Work For" awards)
- Moderated, role-based networking session to review and brainstorm and build your personal action plan
Talent Mini Con Keynotes & Emcees
Mandy Flint and Elisabet Vinberg Hearn
Award Winning Authors | Business Leaders | Leadership & Culture Strategists
- Mandy: CEO, Excellence in Leadership
- Elisabet: CEO, Katapult Partners
Mandy Flint and Elisabet Vinberg Hearn were also our emcees and keynote speakers for the second Mini-Con event of ISM World 2021 Conference that took place on April 21. This educational session focused on the value of leadership through impact, providing insights and tips on the skills needed for the future and the strength of diverse teams on driving success. Attendees received a personal leadership action plan as part of that experience.
Event Kickoff & Keynote
Kicking off the Talent Mini Con, keynotes, Mandy Flint and Elisabet Vinberg Hearn, will discuss:
- The personal leadership impact and how you can be a leader, no matter your role
- Review the soft skills for the future
- Learn how best to leverage strengths of a diverse team
- Key takeaways to put together your own personal action plan to map out your key strengths and skills to enhance
Panel Discussion - Leadership & Culture Change
Taking the principles from the keynote session, Mandy and Elisabet will turn to ISM CFO, Debbie Fogel-Monnissen, to walk through a real business case of cultural change. Hear first-hand accounts of how leveraging impact, various perspectives and courageous conversations have:
- Evolved their approach to work
- Prepared the team to pivot to remote work
- Continued to demonstrate the cultural evolution of organization
Networking Discussion & Event Wrap-up
Attendees will break into smaller networking groups with sample questions to begin discussing leadership through impact in the workplace including key challenges, successes and ideas to put into your personal action plan (it's also a great way to continue building your professional network!).
Following the working session, groups will be brought back together for an event wrap-up and next steps.