Risk management is a complex, yet necessary part of a successful business. Supply management professionals must develop a robust risk-management programs to meet organizational objectives. This ISM supply management course focused on risk management will cover the many variables companies face. You will learn step-by-step how to develop a risk program that is aligned to business needs and can manage changes in the ecosystem.
Member Price: $135.00
- Business Requirements:
- Gain insight into the value supply management brings to the table and the impact made through risk management.
- System Model Lens:
- Learn how risk management can be modeled as a business enterprise.
- Stakeholder Expectations of Risk Management:
- Realize the output of your work through the eyes of your customer.
- Business Environment Variables:
- Understand the multiple facets that impact your organization’s risk.
- Flexible Risk Management Program:
- Learn how to design a risk management program that comprehends multiple factors of the organization and integrates a feedback loop for continuous improvement and iteration.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.