Be a Supply Chain Insider with Member-Only Monthly Webinars
There are benefits to being an ISM member…
Monthly member-only webinars are one of the many benefits our members enjoy most.
Webinar topics focus on hot trends, challenges and issues in our industry. They feature leading subject matter experts, offering insights and ideas that you won’t find or hear anywhere else. Webinars are all about timely, relevant information that arm you with valuable knowledge for success.
This monthly member benefit allows you to keep your pulse on the latest news, information, trends and updates that impact our industry. If you can’t make the webinars live, they are also available to members on-demand.
Upcoming Supply Chain Webinars
2022MEMBER WEBINARMember Only
Join the executive leaders from ISM and Resilinc as they come together as part of a quarterly series to discuss the latest and emerging risks impacting global supply chains. In July, topics such as commodity shortages, inflation, impacts from the Ukraine and Russia war, and financial health of the economy with the prospect of a recession will be addressed. ISM CEO Tom Derry and Resilinc CEO Bindiya Vakil will also provide insights based on respective data and research from both organizations.Online
Servicization of business offerings have increased choices and opportunities for buyers but have also challenged their skillset. Whether it is procurement of emerging technologies like cloud based software and data science services or buying through leasing, financing and rental models or sourcing novel solutions from start-ups, the success of service increasingly lies on how well the proof-of-concept or pilot run was conducted, lacunae identified and risks assessed before full-fledged implementation. It applies to both strategic and tactical purchases. This session will share rules of thumb on how to get it right based on our own experience of buying and implementing new services across a range of categories like IT, supplier financing and cargo vehicles.
- Upon completion, participant will be able to list steps to follow to plan a successful proof-of-concept.
- Upon completion, participant will be able to define skills required for buying emerging technologies and novel solutions & services and become more confident of doing first-time-ever deals for the organization.
- Upon completion, participant will be able to describe importance of customer-centricity and cross-functional skills as pillars of growth in future.
AnytimeMEMBER WEBINARMember Only
When the topic of compliance is mentioned, many people think of health & safety, Sarbanes Oxley and conflict minerals. Compliance programs encompass so much more and are created to keep organizations out of hot water. If you haven’t had any compliance issues, is it because your program is good, or are you just lucky? This session will help answer that question, and give you tips to ensure you stay on the side of complete compliance, no matter what changes in the business environment.
- Key components of a comprehensive and robust compliance program
- Areas to consider above basic compliance.
- Examples of companies who let down their guard on compliance.
- Range of potential impacts from non-compliance