Value Added Sourcing for Services
Sourcing of services can add a degree of ambiguity and complexity to supply management. Discover how to engage with suppliers and stakeholders to maximize value and reduce costs. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn how through appropriate strategies, you can leverage price information. This course will show you how applying appropriate contractual terms and indicators can make suppliers more receptive to improving services that benefit the organization. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Statement of Work:
- Understand how services procurement are often viewed more complex than goods.
- Comprehend services options to write a better statement of work.
- Complexity of Services and Categories:
- Discover how service complexities help define categories.
- Understand the various ways purchasing strategies align for optimal solutions.
- Price Baselines and Leveraging Technology Trends:
- Understand how these factors will drive cost savings.
- Comprehend how compiling data will provide insight to a cost-effective deal.
- Realize how clearly defined SLAs set solid expectations.
- Understand how clear goals and measurements align all stakeholders engaged in an expected outcome.
- Terms and Conditions:
- See how a few contractual T&Cs impact suppliers for a positive outcome.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals who want to learn new skills and best practices. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.