Statements of Work (SOW)
Statements of work are often not clearly defined, and the impact can be significant. Supply management professionals bring value to organizations through proper differentiation of statement of work and scope of work. In this ISM supply management sourcing course, you’ll learn different types of SOWs and gain insight on the step-by-step process, from initiation to contract completion, including how to most effectively engage with key stakeholders and legal department representatives. You’ll gain valuable career knowledge for both your organization and personal advancement. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- SOW Within Sourcing:
- Determine the appropriate engagement steps within the sourcing cycle.
- Level of Detail:
- Gain insight on how specific SOWs should be within both function and format.
- Type of SOW:
- Identify and select the appropriate SOW from four types.
- Writing of a SOW:
- Understand a comprehensive framework in the SOW.
- Learn the various components that must be factored into a compelling SOW.
- SOW in Contract Negotiations:
- Learn how to leverage the SOW in negotiations.
- Understand how to optimize the process through development and management of the contract.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.