Spend Analysis - Payment Terms
Spend analysis can refer to several different types of business analysis, all using spend data or data collected based on the money a company spends with suppliers. This course will introduce you to the categorization of the data, classification and determination of addressable and non-addressable spend. You will also review the Pareto analysis and the process of data cleaning. Upon completion of this course, you will be equipped with new skills and knowledge in financial analysis as a supply management professional. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Spend Analysis Overview:
- Learn when, why and how you should perform a spend analysis as well as how a spend analysis can be a tool to drive action in your organization.
- Portfolio Matrix:
- Explore the interrelationship between types of suppliers, value of spend, market complexity, and the risk management strategies that are appropriate for each situation.
- Spend Classification and Categorization:
- Understand the direct and indirect spend classifications and categorizing commodities.
- Pareto Analysis:
- Learn about a key concept for viewing suppliers by spend, Pareto Analysis, as well as the related concept of spend band analysis.
- Defining Addressable Spend:
- Define and identify addressable and non-addressable spend.
- Working with Data:
- Learn about sourcing, requesting and cleaning data for use in spend analysis.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.