Procure-to-pay (P2P) processes are usually controlled by finance, and often one of the first business processes to become highly automated. But they are also a primary point of contact for suppliers, and payment terms are often a key point of negotiation. As a supply management professional, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities of P2P processes is a core knowledge you must have. This ISM supply management sourcing course offers an overview of the tools and impact of P2P processes. In this sourcing class, you’ll gain valuable skills and knowledge in to help you add value to your organization and advance in your career.
Member Price: $135.00
- Payment Terms:
- Learn how to select the best payment terms.
- Know when to use different kinds of payment terms.
- Maximize Working Capital:
- Understand how to use payment terms to improve cash available for operations.
- Calculate Discount Payment Terms:
- Identify the optimal terms for both the supplier and the organization.
- Calculate Due Dates:
- Know how P2P departments calculate due dates and use payment runs.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.