Influencing Difficult People
Learn how to overcome challenging employees whose poor behavior can slow progress and disengage team members in this ISM supply management course. In this course, you will learn how people may often be unaware of the impact they have on the organization. As a supply management leader, you’ll gain tools and methods in this course to understand what, when and why an employee is experiencing something that is perceived as negative and what steps can be applied to neutralize the situation and align the employee to an expected outcome. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence:
- Gain insight into human intelligence quotient (IQ) and emotional quotient (EQ).
- Mental Models:
- Understand how employees adopt individual beliefs based on the world around them.
- Personal Styles:
- Learn how unique styles determine key motivators.
- Effective Communication:
- Understand how listening is the first formula to a successful outcome.
- Change and Transition Management:
- Determine how personal experiences and expectations vary with any organizational change.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.