Forecasts are created and sent to suppliers every day. Sometimes these forecasts can seem disconnected from other business planning processes like budgeting and demand planning. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll gain a critical introduction to supply forecasting and planning process, including its ties to other business functions and planning processes. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Supply Forecasting Process:
- Recognize the requirement for the supply forecasting process.
- Gain insight into the value of forecasting and the key practices included in supply forecasting and planning.
- Identify the Key Steps in Forecasting:
- Explore a seven-step process for creating a forecast.
- Supplier Capacity Planning:
- Discover how and why to integrate the important task of supplier capacity planning into your overall forecasting process.
- Supporting Operations with Scheduling and Logistics:
- Use demand planning to decide how much product you need to produce and when you need that product using tools such as location planning, supply chain network design, materials scheduling and load planning.
- How Budgeting Connects to Supply Planning:
- Learn to achieve the goal of supply planning and materials scheduling to provide an assured flow of supply to support operations at the lowest cost.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.