Right sizing inventory is a difficult task based on fluctuating requirements. Technology can be leveraged to manage inventory at an organizational level to determine product dependencies. Based on business needs, multiple strategies are available. Often, at some point, supply management must push back on stakeholders to reduce or eliminate inventory. This ISM supply management education course will show you how replenish strategies can be developed to optimize the system.
Member Price: $135.00
- Technology Capabilities:
- Learn how inventory can be managed at a higher level through technology.
- Requirements for Technology Usage:
- Understand multiple variables that can be tracked and controlled with an MRP system.
- Key Forecasting Aspects:
- Discover how forecasting inventory is complex, and interdependencies of dependent and independent demand must be comprehended.
- Replenishment Calculations:
- Learn to comprehend the organization’s requirements for number replenishment approaches.
- Inventory Monitoring:
- Learn how cycle counting is generally required within an organization.
- Review frequency based on replenishment strategies.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.