Right sizing inventory is a difficult task based on fluctuating requirements. Technology can be leveraged to manage inventory at an organizational level to determine product dependencies. Based on business needs, multiple strategies are available. Often, at some point, supply management must push back on stakeholders to reduce or eliminate inventory. This ISM supply management education course will show you how replenish strategies can be developed to optimize the system. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Technology Capabilities:
- Learn how inventory can be managed at a higher level through technology.
- Requirements for Technology Usage:
- Understand multiple variables that can be tracked and controlled with an MRP system.
- Key Forecasting Aspects:
- Discover how forecasting inventory is complex, and interdependencies of dependent and independent demand must be comprehended.
- Replenishment Calculations:
- Learn to comprehend the organization’s requirements for number replenishment approaches.
- Inventory Monitoring:
- Learn how cycle counting is generally required within an organization.
- Review frequency based on replenishment strategies.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.