Your role in supply chain and procurement projects is vital to helping your company meet its business goals. The job of managing stakeholders is often overlooked. However, every successful business imperative requires strong alignment with internal and external stakeholders. In this ISM supply management course designed to increase your business acumen, you will learn and apply key concepts to increase engagement and improve results among stakeholders. This leadership-building supply management course will teach you how to identify and engage stakeholders to influence the way projects are structured and managed for optimal outcomes.
Member Price: $135.00
- Define Organizational Strategic Value:
- Gain insight into how to develop a supply management organization to deliver strategic significance to stakeholders.
- Realize the Value of Goal Alignment:
- Understand how to implement an optimized organization to align objectives and KPI’s among supply management and stakeholders.
- Understand How to Map Internal and External Stakeholders:
- Achieve clarity on upstream and downstream partners, so supply management team members can begin to define strategies to influence desired outcomes.
- Identify Roles within an Organization Program:
- Overcome the often-encountered lack of understanding on roles within a team and learn how to define team member support and decision-making responsibilities for desired outcomes.
- Communicate Effectively with Stakeholders:
- Establish direction and define communication steps with respect to what, when, who and how.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.