Addressing Global Negotiation Challenges
Negotiations can take on an entirely new level of complexity in the global arena. Different cultures and expectations can be misunderstood and lead to unproductive negotiations. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you’ll learn to leverage persuasion styles to prevent a deal from dissolving. This course will help stakeholders learn to value cultural differences and realize unintended consequences that affect negotiations in the global arena. You’ll gain new marketable skills to lead and execute successful global negotiations. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Importance of Culture in Global Negotiations:
- Identify why and how to align your negotiation tactics with the cultures with which you work.
- Best Approaches to Negotiation:
- Select and use the most appropriate persuasion techniques.
- Recognize how the characteristics of your messages can contribute to a secondary influence in persuasion.
- Consider the impact of your own personal persuasiveness.
- Identify Cultural Differences That Impact Negotiations:
- Understand that everything from your handshake to a head nod can disrupt your relationship with international suppliers.
- Explore some of the most common cultural differences around the globe that may impact your negotiations.
- Commitment to an Outcome:
- Learn how to follow best practices for closing a global negotiation.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.