Organizations often underestimate the impact of logistics and transportation within the supply chain. Without an optimized network, goods and services may be late, damaged or lost. By gaining insight into this critical area of the supply chain through this ISM course, you will be able to make more strategic decisions. You’ll leave this supply management course with more confidence to ensure transparency and that cost-efficient solutions are implemented. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Modalities:
- Learn to determine organizational requirements to select the best methods of transportation.
- Gain Insight on Regulations:
- Learn how global rules and regulations vary and require understanding.
- Realize Technology Solutions:
- Understand how innovation continues to enhance the supply chain.
- Understand Risk-Ownership Trade-Offs:
- Learn how various freight terms exist to manage the supply chain for the company.
- Recognize the Import and Export Requirements:
- Recognize the many items and documents that need to be managed to ensure success.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.