From Back Room to Board Room; Procurement As a Strategic Partner
In many companies, procurement has an image problem. It’s often seen as a “clerical” function relegated to processing POs after the contract has been negotiated and signed. This ISM procurement course will help you to overcome this challenge and position procurement as a strategic partner within your organization. As companies seek additional sources of value, procurement has an opportunity to position itself as a strategic enabler of success. In this course, you’ll learn how to raise procurement’s profile by understanding shared goals, securing leadership buy-in and communicating successes. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Stages of Value Add:
- Learn the four stages of roles within procurement and where we’re heading as a function.
- Realize Transformative Value Generation:
- Understand where we need to go in terms of value generation for our organizations.
- Factors to Improving Procurement’s Image:
- Gain insight into the factors for how procurement professionals can lead, influence, bring credibility and engage.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication:
- Understand how essential stakeholder engagement is to build upon the four pillars for success.
- Increase Procurement Acumen:
- Leverage supply management concepts to deliver business results.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.