Within a negotiation, closing the deal is critical. While an organization can spend significant time planning, the execution and closure phases must be well defined. When internal alignment is not coordinated, a supplier can use this weakness to their advantage to gain an upper hand. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you’ll learn how a strategic shift can optimize outcomes. You’ll gain skills to leverage information, gather data and gain power to ensure goals and results are met. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Leveraging Individual Styles:
- Learn the four methods of persuasion to build into a negotiation plan.
- The Value of a Structured Plan:
- Consider how to utilize a formal plan with objectives and roles.
- The Impacts of the Bidding Phase:
- Determine anchor points, target position, walk away positions and a BATNA.
- Closing the Deal:
- Learn how to formally close the negotiation and gain commitment.
- Steps to Implement the Agreement:
- Implement a contract, KPI’s, risk management plan and continuous improvement with suppliers..
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.