Within a negotiation, closing the deal is critical. While an organization can spend significant time planning, the execution and closure phases must be well defined. When internal alignment is not coordinated, a supplier can use this weakness to their advantage to gain an upper hand. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you’ll learn how a strategic shift can optimize outcomes. You’ll gain skills to leverage information, gather data and gain power to ensure goals and results are met.
Member Price: $135.00
- Leveraging Individual Styles:
- Learn the four methods of persuasion to build into a negotiation plan.
- The Value of a Structured Plan:
- Consider how to utilize a formal plan with objectives and roles.
- The Impacts of the Bidding Phase:
- Determine anchor points, target position, walk away positions and a BATNA.
- Closing the Deal:
- Learn how to formally close the negotiation and gain commitment.
- Steps to Implement the Agreement:
- Implement a contract, KPI’s, risk management plan and continuous improvement with suppliers..
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.