Understanding how to differentiate between cost and price to gain a competitive advantage is a valuable skill to have as a supply management professional. Solid cost and price data allow an organization to use multiple strategies to gain the best value. In this ISM course, you’ll learn how cost analysis is made up of several components and how to calculate, document and leverage each. You will gain insights on application with various supplier segments and learn how to gather information from many sources to make educated recommendations and decisions. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Advantages of Cost Focus:
- Review give key areas where cost focus is highly desired.
- Elements that Make Up Cost:
- Gain clarity on the four major components of cost.
- Challenge Price:
- Learn how to use cost data in several ways to reduce prices.
- Sources of Cost Data:
- Learn multiple sources for gathering data for cost analysis.
- Tactical and Strategic Applications:
- Recognize how cost analysis data can be leveraged for both tactical and strategic interactions with suppliers.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.