Category management is a framework that encompasses several supply management topics. In this course, you’ll discover the basis of category segmentation, organizational structures, strategies, execution and review systems. You will understand how organizational alignment to category foundations is an often-overlooked discipline and how to create alignment to benefit the business. You’ll gain clarity in these areas that will help drive strategic results for your organization. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Six Steps in the Category Management Process:
- Learn the six sequential steps to implementing category management in your organization.
- Describe Category Planning and Strategy:
- See examples of category profiles and explore the process for creating them; learn the importance of defining objectives and initiatives for each profile.
- Describe Category Execution and Management:
- Discover tools and techniques to execute the initiatives you identified in the previous step to reach your targeted objectives.
- Describe Category Review:
- Discover how to conduct reviews to confirm that you are continually updating and improving the management of your categories.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.