Category management is a framework that encompasses several supply management topics. In this course, you’ll discover the basis of category segmentation, organizational structures, strategies, execution and review systems. You will understand how organizational alignment to category foundations is an often-overlooked discipline and how to create alignment to benefit the business. You’ll gain clarity in these areas that will help drive strategic results for your organization...
Member Price: $135.00
- Six Steps in the Category Management Process:
- Learn the six sequential steps to implementing category management in your organization.
- Describe Category Planning and Strategy:
- See examples of category profiles and explore the process for creating them; learn the importance of defining objectives and initiatives for each profile.
- Describe Category Execution and Management:
- Discover tools and techniques to execute the initiatives you identified in the previous step to reach your targeted objectives.
- Describe Category Review:
- Discover how to conduct reviews to confirm that you are continually updating and improving the management of your categories.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.