Category Management - Strategy Development
Your ability to understand how supply management departments must align with organizational goals and strategies is an important skill as a supply management professional. Having the skills to align organizational focus across the entire supply chain will set you apart in your career. In this ISM course, you’ll gain an understanding of global trends and emerging markets and how category plans can be adapted to achieve success. In this course, you’ll learn how these plans must encompass dynamic business environments and incorporate flexibility. This ISM supply management course will arm you with new methods to create integrated solutions that benefit the entire enterprise and drive more impact to bottom- and top-line revenue. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Develop a Category Plan:
- Organize summary information into a one- page executive summary for your category.
- Understand Market Definitions:
- Summarize market analyses for your category plan.
- Discover Insights from Industry and Market Trends:
- Communicate market trends and insights to stakeholders.
- Refine Your Supplier Category Methodology Through Segmentation:
- Communicate the activities recommended based on your category segmentation and goals.
- Communicate a Category Plan:
- Once you have researched multiple directions and options, you can synthesize your strategic plan and realize the benefits of a concise course of action.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.