Contracting is a complicated environment that requires focus on possible implications. Becoming clear on various roles, types of laws and impacts across the supply chain can set an organization up for success. This course covers best practices across the contracting ecosystem and principles to mitigate risk. Upon completing this ISM course, you will have a much stronger understanding of contract law to take into your role as a supply management professional. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Understanding Legal Considerations:
- Understand how legal liability can be mitigated if clears roles are established within an organization.
- Review Various Types of Laws:
- Gain insight into the numerous laws that exist across countries and supply networks.
- Understand which laws to consider in various situations.
- Discover Roles of Legal Counsel:
- Learn how to determine when it is appropriate to engage the legal department or outside counsel in contracting decisions.
- Understand Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustaining in Contracting:
- Learn about and understand the significant risks to consider within the contracting environment.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.