Many supply management professionals claim that they don't "do forecasting." However, most will use historical data to predict future demand, plan budgets and order materials – activities that all require forecasting. In this ISM supply management forecasting course, you’ll learn the essentials of forecasting, enabling you to improve your knowledge and skills in this critical function.
- Business Impact:
- Understand the impact of forecasting on the business.
- Re-enforce leaders understanding of the purpose of forecasting.
- Types of Forecasting:
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative forecasts.
- Learn to execute qualitative forecasts.
- Learn to us quantitative forecasting tools.
- Potential Impact:
- Discover how to communicate the potential impact of forecasting.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.