The Supply Management Integration Learning System is the comprehensive digital solution to prepare for the Supply Management Integration Exam. This online system contains content from the study guide, Professional Series, a 150-question practice exam for the Supply Management Integration Exam and the ISM Glossary of Key Supply Management Terms. Flash cards, interactions and gamification enhance your learning experience. Upon purchase, you will have 6 months of access to the Supply Management Integration Learning System – that’s plenty of time to prepare for the Supply Management Integration Exam.
The Supply Management Integration Exam is a required exam for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM®) Certification.
If you are looking to study for all three exams at once, we offer a CPSM Learning System bundle which contains preparation materials for the Supply Management Core Exam, Supply Management Integration Exam, and the Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management Exam. View CPSM Learning System product details here.
Learning System purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Member Price: $495.00
The online Supply Management Integration Learning System provides:
- Study materials for the Supply Management Integration Exam in one easy-to-use digital course
- Access through any internet-connected device
- A diagnostic practice exam with immediate results upon completion to help you determine the areas where you should focus your study. You may also take the exam again at the end of your studying to assess your progress
- A structured study plan to guide your through each task with specific lesson content from the Study Guide, Professional Series, flash cards and additional practice questions
- Multiple gamification options to test your knowledge on terms and definitions
- Flash cards to reinforce key concepts
Terms And Conditions
CERTIFICATION LEARNING SYSTEM
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions and discount offers are applicable to new registration purchases only. Promotional offers may not be combined at any time and only one offer may be applied to any single purchase. ISM reserves the right to cancel, change, or substitute promotional offers at our sole discretion.
Cancellation: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.