Forecasts are created and sent to suppliers every day. Sometimes these forecasts can seem disconnected from other business planning processes like budgeting and demand planning. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll gain a critical introduction to supply forecasting and planning process, including its ties to other business functions and planning processes.
Member Price: $135.00
- Supply Forecasting Process:
- Recognize the requirement for the supply forecasting process.
- Gain insight into the value of forecasting and the key practices included in supply forecasting and planning.
- Identify the Key Steps in Forecasting:
- Explore a seven-step process for creating a forecast.
- Supplier Capacity Planning:
- Discover how and why to integrate the important task of supplier capacity planning into your overall forecasting process.
- Use demand planning to decide how much product you need to produce and when you need that product using tools such as location planning, supply chain network design, materials scheduling and load planning.
- Learn to achieve the goal of supply planning and materials scheduling to provide an assured flow of supply to support operations at the lowest cost.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.