Inventory Analysis- Planning and Forecasting
Supply and demand signals are always changing, and supply management professionals must strive to keep pace. Learn the balancing act between cash outlay and the availability of inventory in this ISM supply management course. You will learn how to factor in production schedules and cyclical usage patterns to ensure suppliers are prepared. In this course, you will also gain understanding that with proper planning and forecasting, the process can be optimized. Finally, you will learn how to use analysis strategy to enable your goals to align with the overall organization. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Inventory Analysis Terminology:
- Learn several key terms in inventory analysis.
- Conduct a Basic Inventory Analysis:
- Understand how to review and analyze levels of inventory over time and how inventory analysis enables controlled inventory management.
- Understand Inventory Drivers:
- Learn about what drives inventory and the interrelationship between service levels, lead time and demand variability.
- Work in the Inventory Analysis Matrix:
- Understand how to populate data in the inventory analysis matrix.
- Learn to use several formulas for inventory optimization.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.