Organizations often underestimate the impact of logistics and transportation within the supply chain. Without an optimized network, goods and services may be late, damaged or lost. By gaining insight into this critical area of the supply chain through this ISM course, you will be able to make more strategic decisions. You’ll leave this supply management course with more confidence to ensure transparency and that cost-efficient solutions are implemented. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Understand Modalities:
- Learn to determine organizational requirements to select the best methods of transportation.
- Gain Insight on Regulations:
- Learn how global rules and regulations vary and require understanding.
- Realize Technology Solutions:
- Understand how innovation continues to enhance the supply chain.
- Understand Risk-Ownership Trade-Offs:
- Learn how various freight terms exist to manage the supply chain for the company.
- Recognize the Import and Export Requirements:
- Recognize the many items and documents that need to be managed to ensure success.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.