Many supply management professionals claim that they don't "do forecasting." However, most will use historical data to predict future demand, plan budgets and order materials – activities that all require forecasting. In this ISM supply management forecasting course, you’ll learn the essentials of forecasting, enabling you to improve your knowledge and skills in this critical function. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Business Impact:
- Understand the impact of forecasting on the business.
- Re-enforce leaders understanding of the purpose of forecasting.
- Types of Forecasting:
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative forecasts.
- Learn to execute qualitative forecasts.
- Learn to us quantitative forecasting tools.
- Potential Impact:
- Discover how to communicate the potential impact of forecasting.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.