Advanced Strategies for Supply Market Analysis
Supply market analysis is one of the first tasks to master to achieve effective category management. This ISM category management course will provide you with the tools you need for success, including: STEEP (social, technological, economic, environmental and political) and Porter’s Five Forces. These tools are the basis for conducting market analysis and communicating it to key stakeholders. With a solid understanding of these methods, you’ll know how to gain valuable market insights for decision-making and alignment to organizational strategies.The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand STEEP Analysis:
- You will learn to look at markets in terms of the interrelationship between the social, technological, economic, environmental and political factors that drive market behavior.
- Understand the concept of Porter's Five Forces:
- You will explore the interrelationship between the bargaining power of suppliers and customers, industry rivalry, and the threats and opportunities posed by new entrants and substitutes in the marketplace.
- Interpret a Multi-Year Analysis Matrix:
- By plotting past and current market data and making educated guesses about future market trends, you will learn how to make better predictions of future events and the impacts, risks and opportunities associated with changing market forces.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.