Strategic Planning for Supply Management
Strategic planning may seem impossible when you are fighting fires every day. However, without strategic plans, you will never get ahead of the flood of work. This ISM supply management course will enable you to improve your strategic planning and engage with stakeholders on a different level — helping you prevent fires before they start. You’ll gain fundamental supply chain strategy skills to position you for success in your career. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Strategic Plans:
- Understand the purpose and function of strategic plans.
- Learn how they are important for communicating supply chain’s vision to leadership and stakeholders.
- Mission Statement:
- Learn to create a short, memorable statement to maintain priorities and focus.
- Communicate Priorities:
- Learn how strategic plans can keep us working on the most important things and save us from the tyranny of the urgent.
- Execute and Update:
- Learn how to reference, leverage, execute and update the strategic plan for success.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals who want to learn new skills and best practices. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.