Supply management professionals are more effective and efficient when using project-management concepts. Whether running a large-scale project or supporting procurement for a project management team, individuals will benefit from knowing best practices. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn integrated concepts and tools to enhance your seat at the table within the organization. You will acquire new knowledge and project management skills to facilitate stronger alignment to business imperatives. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- Five Phases of Project Management:
- Learn the five phases of project management.
- Understand how these phases will bring structure to your projects and set you up for success.
- Best Practices for Project Planning:
- Recognize and learn how to use the best practices for project planning to address potential obstacles.
- Best Practices for Project Execution:
- Learn how to deliver the project’s expected results through careful tracking of three key elements.
- Best Practices for Project Management:
- Learn how to track progress and make appropriate responses and adjustments.
- Best Practices for Project Reporting:
- Identify what types of reports are required for projects in your organization.
- Best Practices for Project Closing:
- Learn the specific activities to evaluate and document when closing a project.
- Understand how this step will help you adjust course for greater success with subsequent projects.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.