Project Management Best Practices
Supply management professionals are more effective and efficient when using project-management concepts. Whether running a large-scale project or supporting procurement for a project management team, individuals will benefit from knowing best practices. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn integrated concepts and tools to enhance your seat at the table within the organization. You will acquire new knowledge and project management skills to facilitate stronger alignment to business imperatives. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Five Phases of Project Management:
- Learn the five phases of project management.
- Understand how these phases will bring structure to your projects and set you up for success.
- Best Practices for Project Planning:
- Recognize and learn how to use the best practices for project planning to address potential obstacles.
- Best Practices for Project Execution:
- Learn how to deliver the project’s expected results through careful tracking of three key elements.
- Best Practices for Project Management:
- Learn how to track progress and make appropriate responses and adjustments.
- Best Practices for Project Reporting:
- Identify what types of reports are required for projects in your organization.
- Best Practices for Project Closing:
- Learn the specific activities to evaluate and document when closing a project.
- Understand how this step will help you adjust course for greater success with subsequent projects.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.