Supplier relationship management (SRM) continues to grow in focus, but not without dedicated effort. Research indicates that companies who consider SRM important will make significant investments in it. In this ISM supplier management course, you will learn to effectively leverage a framework of supplier relationships, and how the ROI can be substantial for world-class companies. You’ll gain advanced skills in supplier relations to support your organization’s goals and advance your career.The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $195.00
- SRM Across Industry:
- Learn how research supports how most companies are recognizing SRM’s importance and growth over the next three to five years.
- Potential Value to be Gained:
- Understand how SRM programs require continuous improvement to gain full value.
- Framework for Success:
- Learn how category strategies should align supplier portfolios and individual supplier relationships.
- SRM Investments:
- Compare your SRM investment to other procurement investments.
- Future SRM Development Strategies:
- Understand how global leaders are planning significant investments in employees and skills.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation of Certificates: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.