Logistics and Warehouse Management Systems
There are multiple options for the handling and transportation of goods, depending on the location and timing. Warehousing is dependent on organizational strategies to maintain inventory. Learn how to understand complex systems and global infrastructures to ensure effective and efficient outcomes in this ISM supply management course. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
List Price: $199.00
- The Basics of Warehousing:
- Gain insight on the differences between a warehouse and a distribution center.
- Considerations for Inbound Logistics:
- Learn transportation modalities and decision points.
- The Elements of Receiving:
- Determine location, capacity and other considerations for receiving material.
- Supply Chain Network Designs:
- Discover factor cost drivers to design an optimal network of storage.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.