Learn how to navigate the complexities of internal and external stakeholder relationships and use behavioral science to resolve or mitigate differences in this ISM supply management course. This course will provide you with an understanding of how Individual styles, beliefs and perceptions can vary greatly and influence outcomes. You will learn new tools and methods to overcome stakeholder opposition as well as gain stakeholder support for projects and during critical times of significant transformation within the organization.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Stakeholder Profiles for Change:
- Identify the individuals or organizations who are in support and opposition of your supply management change initiative
- Understand Engagement via Social Psychology:
- Determine what motivates your stakeholders prior to engagement and learn to align your plan to meet their individual styles and preferences.
- Improve Mental Model Impacts on Communication:
- Learn how effective communication should be delivered in more than a single way to enable stakeholders to make a personal connection.
- Use Stakeholder Conditioning to Drive Proactive Engagement:
- Understand how internal stakeholders should be aligned on messaging to gain power in supplier negotiation and contracts.
- Improve External Stakeholder’s Performance:
- Understand the impact of knowledge hierarchy to improve organization results both short term and long term.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.