Contracting Compliance and Performance
Business processes are key to successful contract management. A variety of concepts, including compliance and auditability, must be considered to ensure the organization is protected. Administration and measurement are critical. In this ISM supply management course, you will learn how to optimize the resources that will ensure impactful results for compliance and performance. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Contract Administration Concepts:
- From proactive scope clarity to multiple business processes, learn how to effectively manage contracts.
- Discover Key Considerations in Managing the Supply Base:
- Understand how active supplier management is a vital part of strong relationships.
- Review Effective Compliance Standards:
- Learn to implement effective controls to reduce liability.
- Determine Critical Processes for Contract Auditability:
- Discover the three key elements in a comprehensive auditing system.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.