For the Women’s Supply Management Community, this meeting will be an opportunity for our four Committees to report out and discuss progress based on the community’s goals. If you’re affiliated with the women’s community, interested in getting involved or want to learn more, please join us for this interactive session.
ISM membership is not required to attend – all are welcome.
The following Committees will come together for this update.
- Recruitment and Rebranding Supply Management
- Mentorship Program
- Community Structure and Growth Strategy
- Addressing Women’s Challenges (Including Unconscious Bias)
Member Price: $0.00
Jun 20, 2024
1 PM - 2:30 PM ET
- Chrissy Nemeyer, CPSM, CPSD, Director, Corporate Strategic Sourcing at Performance Food Group
- Linsey Vasilenko, Senior Director Sourcing and Procurement at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Angela Rankins-Jones, Procurement Category Management Lead, Human Resources, Strategy and Execution at MassMutual
- Ranna Rose, Global Risk Management Director at Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Shami Anand, Leadership Coach at Power Your Impact
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.