Contracts guide key aspects of business strategies and relationships. Many organizations spend a considerable amount of time and resources writing, reviewing, and managing contracts. Having deeper knowledge of terms and conditions will protect your organization from legal risk. This course will build and expand your contracting knowledge to ensure positive outcomes for your organization.
Member Price: $1,199.00
Mar 7-8, 2023
- Contracts within Strategic Supply Management.Understanding the purpose and steps of contracting, including contract connections upstream and downstream in the supply chain.
- Contracting Fundamentals. Developing contracts in the sourcing cycle including types and elements of a contract, types of laws, IP consideration, solicitation types, T’s & C’s and redlining.
- Understanding the Purchase/SOW. Discovering key elements of a comprehensive purchase and statement of work that will meet compliance requirements.
- Stakeholder Management. Identifying, engaging and managing stakeholders throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Service Level Agreements and Scorecards. Understanding best practices to ensure suppliers are delivering performance expectations and continuous improvement.
- Supplier Relationship Management. Clarifying expectations to optimize the business relationships between supplier and stakeholder.
- Contract Administration. Leveraging phased steps to ensure a contract is be administered through the lifecycle.
- Effective Communications. Determining various methods to have difficult conversations and effective listening.
Virtual Class Schedule:
Day 1 - 10:00 am ET - 1:30 pm ET / 7:00 am PT - 10:30 am PT (3.5 hours), Break for Lunch
Day 1 - 2:30 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - 3:00 pm PT (3.5 hours)
Day 2 - 10:00 am ET - 1:30 pm ET / 7:00 am PT - 10:30 am PT (3.5 hours), Break for Lunch
Day 2 - 2:30 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - 3:00 pm PT (3.5 hours)
Who Should Attend:
This supply management training is ideal for fundamental & proficient level professionals involved in the various aspects of contracting in product or service planning / execution / closure phases. Contract life-cycle elements and effective administration / communication will drive a successful organizational outcome.
Terms And Conditions
Virtual Learning Transferals: Registrations are transferable without any charge to another ISM Virtual Learning Course occurring within 12 months of the original purchase. Transferring registrations to another party are subject to price variance or change based on membership status and an additional $50 fee will be incurred.
Cancellations Virtual Learning: Cancellations more than 5 weeks before the date of the course will incur an administrative charge of 50 percent. Cancellation within 5 weeks of the date of the event will be charged the full fee. You must notify ISM in writing of a cancellation.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.