For the Women’s Supply Management Community, this meeting will be an opportunity for our four Committees to report out and discuss progress based on the community’s first year goals. If you’re affiliated with the women’s community, interested in getting involved or want to learn more, please join us for this interactive session.
*ISM membership is not required to attend this meeting. All are welcome.
The following Committees will come together for this update.
- Recruitment and Rebranding Supply Management
- Mentorship Program
- Community Structure and Growth Strategy
- Addressing Women’s Challenges (Including Unconscious Bias)
Member Price: $0.00
Mar 10, 2022
1 PM - 3 PM ET
- Jennifer Bennett, former Executive Director of Global Supply Chain at Raytheon Technologies
- Charlotte de Brabandt, Senior Procurement Advisor at Amazon
- Tricia Brannigan, Vice President of Procurement at The Hershey Company
- Anita Newsom, Director of Procurement at Manscaped
- Kristina Farrell, CPSM, SCMP, CAPM, Team Lead, Contracting and Procurement Services at Workers Compensation Board of Alberta
Moderator:Shami Anand, Leadership Coach at Power Your Impact
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.