Quality Concepts for the Supply Mngmnt Professiona
Quality is an area that has traditionally been delegated to a quality organization. As supply management becomes more relevant and strategic to the organization at large, quality must be integrated into the supply professional’s set of skills. This ISM supply management course will teach you how to view quality management holistically. You will learn key areas throughout the supply chain where quality initiatives can be implemented to improve outcomes. The course provides access for 60 days from the date of the purchase.
Member Price: $135.00
- Define Quality:
- Learn definitions, history and focus areas of quality.
- Systems Thinking Within Quality:
- Gain insight on a systems model for internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirements for Quality Planning:
- Identify elements for strategic alignment around quality.
- Understand why this is critical for success.
- Quality Assurance and Control:
- Differentiate between these two functions.
- Understand how both functions are interdependent for success.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Learn tools and a method to take quality to a higher level within an organization.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.