Eliminate bottlenecks and master strategic sourcing with this ISM guided learning online course. The demands placed on today’s purchasing managers and buyers require more advanced skills, knowledge and expertise than in years past. Strategic sourcing is essential to the procurement process and will help practitioners continuously improve and re-evaluate the company’s purchasing activities and the requirements of its stakeholders. Led by an ISM subject matter expert, this course covers sourcing in the modern world through weekly webinars and daily online training modules that consist of multimedia, knowledge checks and practical application activities.
Member Price: $950.00
Mar 3, 2022 To Apr 1, 2022
What you will learn
- Analyze potential sources of goods and/or services.
- Develop/manage effective relationships with suppliers.
- Develop/implement a supplier diversity program.
- Develop new supplier qualification plans and reports to assure components, materials and suppliers meet specified requirements.
- Conduct supplier performance evaluations.
- Establish and execute strategic sourcing plans, in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
This Guided Learning is a self-paced course consisting of online reading and 4 live webinars over a 5 week period. The webinars are scheduled for the following dates. If you are not able to attend a webinar live, they will be made available on-demand. In addition to the webinars, you instructor will accessible for questions and on-on-one assistance throughout the course.
03/03/22 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
03/10/22 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
03/24/22 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
03/30/22 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET