- The On-Purpose Life: How Living Your Values and Aligning Your Talents Fuel Your Development.
- When you understand your WHY, WHAT you do has more impact.
- When you live In Purpose On Purpose, you will never work another day in your life.
- This fun and engaging webinar will spark personal productivity, professional development and employee engagement.
Member Price: $0.00
Sep 21, 2021
1 PM - 2 PM ET
- Describe the primary core values that motivate and inspire you in everything you do and the strategies to stay in your Zone of Genius.
- Identify the activities which energize you and the ones that drain you, so you can make informed choices for more satisfying Work Life Integration.
- Understand how Passion, Gifting and Experience determine your Purpose.
James Madison, Speaker, Trainer, Coach at On Purpose Life, LLC
James helps executives become more effective and inspiring leaders. He has a wealth of leadership wisdom, business experience and a genuine passion for guiding leaders to maximize business performance.
He is passionate about igniting the spark in others to learn, grow and develop to reach their highest potential. James’ greatest accomplishment, in 30 years of leadership, has been professionally developing leaders for successful careers while achieving work life integration for maximum personal fulfilment. James believes that when you live In Purpose On Purpose, you will never work another day in your life!
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.