For the Women’s Supply Management Community, this meeting will be an opportunity for our four Committees to report out and discuss progress based on the community’s first year goals. If you’re affiliated with the women’s community, interested in getting involved or want to learn more, please join us for this interactive session.
The following Committees will come together for this update.
- Recruitment and Rebranding Supply Management
- Mentorship Program
- Community Structure and Growth Strategy
- Addressing Women’s Challenges (Including Unconscious Bias)
Member Price: $0.00
Nov 18, 2021
1 PM - 3 PM ET
- Jennifer Bennett, former Executive Director of Global Supply Chain at Raytheon Technologies
- Jeanne Rineer, Senior Group Manager, Soft Goods Supply Chain and Procurement at Apple
- Charlotte de Brabandt, Senior Procurement Advisor at Amazon
- Tricia Brannigan, Vice President of Procurement at The Hershey Company
- Shami Anand, Leadership Coach at Power Your Impact
*ISM membership is not required to attend this meeting. All are welcome.
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.