The events of 2020 have demonstrated why it is important for supply management to have strategies to manage both everyday and exceptional risks. To optimize business results, risk must be systematically identified, analyzed and assessed through the global supply chain in terms of impact and probability and supply management must generate options to reduce or mitigate the perceived risks. Led by an ISM subject matter expert, this course covers risk management through weekly webinars and daily, self-paced training modules that consist of online reading, multimedia, knowledge checks and practical application activities. Join us for this Guided Learning to expand your knowledge of risk management so you can identify, analyze and assess risk in the global supply chain.
Member Price: $950.00
Nov 11, 2021 To Dec 8, 2021
What You Will Learn:
- Understand how quickly global supply chain disruptions can occur
- Comprehend the impacts of leadership and culture of risk management
- Have the skills to identify what it takes to develop a risk management process
- Recognize how to identify types of risks
- Determine probabilities, likely impacts and create a risk profile
- Understand risk strategy tools such as process maps, fishbone diagrams & risk matrices
- Identify ways to allocate resources, execute strategies and review results
This Guided Learning is a self-paced course consisting of online reading and 4 live webinars over a 5 week period. The webinars are scheduled for the following dates. If you are not able to attend a webinar live, they will be made available on-demand. In addition to the webinars, you instructor will accessible for questions and on-on-one assistance throughout the course.
11/11/21 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
11/18/21 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
12/02/21 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET
12/08/21 from 4:00-5:00 PM ET